FormBuilder - Error Messages - No Forms Available Error Solution
If a user or admin tries to access a form and receives the message "No Forms Available" this indicates that the form is inactive or has an end date on it that has expired.
A user tries to access a form and receives a message “No Forms Available”
This error indicates that the form has been marked as inactive, or the end date on the form has passed.
Users: If you are trying to access the form and are not a form group administrator, contact the person or group listed as the contact on the form.
Admins: Form Group Administrators can correct this error by following one of the solutions listed below, depending on which reason the message is showing.
Inactive Form Solution:
- To make the form Active instead of Inactive, navigate to the form dashboard and click on Edit Form Properties
- Make sure the Active check box is checked. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Expired Form Solution:
- Navigate to the dashboard and select Periods.
- Click Edit next to the period with the expired date. NOTE: Many times there is only one period.
- Edit the End Date on the period to a date in the future. Or remove the End Date. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions, contact AITS FormBuilder at firstname.lastname@example.org