SharePoint - How do you delete a member from a community site?
Instructions on how to delete a community member in SharePoint.
Follow these instructions to delete a member within your group in SharePoint.
- Navigate to Settings on the ribbon in the upper right hand corner
- Click Site Settings
- Select Manage Members under Community Administration, the last column on the right hand side of the page.
- Select List located on the ribbon at the top of the page
- Select Quick Edit
- Click on the member you want to delete
- Right click on the empty space left of the member you want to delete
- Select Delete