For options, if you do not want to see the “Mobius View Print” on the header line, uncheck the Headers and footers option.
Click Save or Print.
Fine-Tuning Printed Output
When printing with Mobius View, you may encounter issues due to the complex variables of combining different browsers, operating systems, types of printers, software versions, and so on.
Some examples and corrective actions are suggested below, based on the browser from which you are printing:
An unexpected “Mobius View Print” header appears at the top of pages.
- Select Page Setup... from Firefox’s File menu.
- In the Page Setup dialog, select the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- Make sure that Title (and all other text values) is set to “--blank--”.
There are no left and right margins, the text overflows the page.
Alternatively, an unexpected header may print.
- For margins: In the Mobius View Print dialog, select Narrow from the Margins pulldown.
- For headers: Select Off from the Headers and footers pulldown.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Symptom: The default font size when printed is too small.
- Click Change Font in the Page Setup dialog to access the Font settings.
- Select a larger font size, for example, 14 points.
Optional: Download the file as PDF format and open to print from the PDF file, and close without saving after printing.