START myResearch - What do I do if I receive this error: You do not have access to any documents?

If you cannot view the expected data on myResearch Portal, this could be attributed to a local browser issue or your account may not have appropriate access, in which case you would need to request it from your USC.

  First attempt the following steps on your local computer or device to resolve the problem:

To request access to data in the myResearch Portal, your Unit Security Contact (USC) must submit a request on your behalf.  Click here to find out who is your USC.

Contact the AITS Service Desk for assistance with verifying your access.

See Also:

Keywords:Portal,piPortal, AITS   Doc ID:84498
Owner:Chris B.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2018-08-03 15:24 CDTUpdated:2020-05-18 12:52 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0