University Bursar - What if I am unable to pay my bill and leave school still owing a balance on my student account?

You will receive an email from OnPlanU inviting you to enroll in a payment plan.

If you want to set up a payment plan before you receive the OnPlanU email, please email or call 312-413-0303.

Please note: you will not be able to receive your transcript if you owe over $25.

See Also: