University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?

You will need to update your mailing address by following the steps below:

Blue Box 1 Log into the Student Self-Service
Blue Box 2 Select "Personal Information"
Blue Box 3 Select “Addresses & Phones”
Blue Box 4 Select “Mailing Address” from the “Type of Address to Insert” drop down menu
Blue Box 5 Select "Submit"
Blue Box 6 Enter the required information
Blue Box 7 Select “Submit”
Blue Box 8 After you have updated your mailing address, email University Bursar Customer Service at  

Please Note: Student Self Service will not update immediately. However, any information updated in Student Self-Service will be included in the final file transmittal to the IRS March 31st.

See Also: