University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for years prior to 2010?

To receive a copy of your IRS Form 1098-T for tax years prior to 2010, email your request to University Bursar at

The request must include the following: 

  • Student name
  • University ID Number (UIN)
  • The tax year you are requesting
  • The preferred method of delivery (i.e. fax, email or postal mail). Please provide the fax number, email address and/or mailing address to which it should be sent.

See Also: