Topics Map > Bursar
University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
Log into your student account through the Access page.
Select "Payment Plan".
Select the blue "Agreement ID#".
Select "Adjust Balance".
Please Note: If there are additional charges or credits, Payment Plan budget adjustments may be necessary. University Bursar will send you (and anyone you have granted Payment Plan access), an email notification to rebalance. Failure to rebalance may cause a financial hold to be placed on your student account, preventing you from registering for future terms.
The student account balance must be paid in full by the end of the semester.
These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - When will my UI-Pay Payment Plan payments post to my student account?