Topics Map > Payroll > Payroll Adjustments
UPB - Setting User Preferences for Employee Search
Setting User Preferences for Employee Search
You can customize the Employee Search filters to default to your department information in User Preferences. These options need to be set before searching for the first time, and may be modified at any time.
- Access PARIS at: https://hr.apps.uillinois.edu/hrFrontEnd/ana/
- Log in to PARIS.
- Select User Preferences under the Admin Tools menu.
- Select Emp Search from the User Preferences menu.
- Select your default COA from the COA list.
NOTE: This field is required, and automatically updates the default Campus.
- Select your default College from the COLLEGE list, if desired.
- Select your default Department from the DEPARTMENT list, if desired.
- Select your default Organization from the ORGANIZATION list, if desired.
NOTE: This is the timesheet organization.
- Select your default Employee Group from the EMPLOYEE GROUP list, if desired.
- Select the DISPLAY TERMINATED check box to include terminated employees in your search results.
- Enter the maximum number of rows you want displayed in the MAX ROWS field.
- Click the Save button to apply selections.
Click the Cancel button to clear your selections.
Click the Restore Defaults button to remove any previously saved selections.
Click the Save button to apply.