Topics Map > Purchasing > iBuy
iBuy - Processing E-Quotes for Hewlett Packard (HP)
Processing E-Quotes for Hewlett Packard (HP)
Hewlett-Packard (HP) may offer an additional discount for certain orders. Usually these are custom orders, or they are for a large quantity or a large dollar amount.
- Login to iBuy.
- Select the HP Invent sticker under Computer & IT Supplies.
- If you already have an HP user account, skip to step 4; or, if you do not have an HP user account, fill out the form and select Submit to create an account; or select Skip to continue without creating an account.
- Select Click Here for HP contact information located in the middle of the page to determine the HP representative to contact based on the item you wish to purchase.
NOTE: Inform the representative that you would like an e-quote and that you are from the University of Illinois. Provide your order details to the representative.
- Obtain your quote number.
- If you decide to purchase the items, ask the representative to add your e-quote to the punchout catalog.
- Select Quotes.
- Select All Quotes.
- Locate your quote number.
- Select the link for your quote.
- Select Add to Requisition.
NOTE: The window will redirect to your updated iBuy shopping cart.
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- Finalize and complete the order in iBuy.