Topics Map > Purchasing > iBuy
iBuy - Establishing Your Email Approval Code
Establishing Your Email Approval Code
If you are assigned the Approver role and wish to approve a requisition via email, you must establish an Email Approval Code. You may change your Email Approval Code at any time.
You will need to log in to iBuy to assign the requisition to yourself if you wish to return, reject or edit a requisition. Refer to the Approval Process job aid for additional information.
- Log on to iBuy.
- Click User (silhouette) at the top right of the page.
- Select View My Profile.
- Review information under the User Profile and Preferences ~ User’s Name, Phone Number, E-mail, etc., and User Roles and Access ~ Assigned Roles for accuracy.
NOTE: Updates to a user’s phone number must be done through My UI Info (https://www.hr.uillinois.edu/myinfo). All other updates should be done through the Unit Security Coordinator (USC).
- Select Update Security Settings.
- Select Change Email Approval Code.
- Enter the code in Email Approval Code (self-defined; at least 4 characters).
- Click Save Changes.