Topics Map > Purchasing > Receiving
Purchasing - Return Process
- Type FPARTRN in the Search field and press ENTER to open Returned Goods.
- Type NEXT in the Return Code field and press TAB.
- Enter the Purchase Order number to be recorded with a return or use Search to see a list. Select the PO and click the Go button.
- Select a Carrier (optional). Click the Search button and double-click to select a carrier that will be used for the return from the list available.
- TAB to the Address Type field and click the Search button.
- TAB to the Address Sequence Number field and click the Search button.
- Double-click on the return address.
NOTE: If the return address is not located in the table, enter the address in Document Text by selecting Document Text from the Related menu. Click Next Section to highlight the text line. Enter the return address. Click Save and Exit.
- Enter the Bill of Lading (optional) number.
- Click the Next Section button to advance to the Commodity section.
- Enter the Commodity Line number from the purchase order and press TAB.
- Double-click in the Reason field to open the Return Reason List (FTVRRSN). Select the appropriate reason and click OK.
- Enter a number in the Quantity Returned field and press TAB.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Exit button to return to the main menu.