Topics Map > Payables > Travel
iTravel - Guest or Non-Employee Travel
To book travel for guests or non-employees, you must be granted Travel Arranger permissions in iTravel. Please email the UPAY Travel Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request these permissions.
- Log in to the Online Booking Tool.
- Click on Book for a guest under the Travel Search area.
- Click the Air/Rail icon.
- Click one of the following options: Round Trip, One Way or Multi City.
- Enter your Departure City and Arrival City.
- Enter your Departure and Return dates and select your times. (Click Show More to expand the page if needed.)
NOTE: You can enter the time you want to depart or arrive. You can also select up to +/- 9 hours.
- Specify if you want to Pick-up/Drop-off car at airport or Find a Hotel.
NOTE: For hotels you can find a location near the Airport, near an Address, near a Company Location or Reference Point/Zip Code.
- Click Search.
- Specify if you want to Shop by Fares or Shop by Schedule.
- Review the options and select the flights you want.
NOTE: You can select the Expand All Details to see more.
- If the Travel Rule Triggered box opens, choose a reason from the drop-down.
NOTE: An explanation is not required. This is for tracking purposes only.
- Click Save.
- Enter the Guest Traveler’s Information, select Seats and enter a Method of Payment.
NOTE: All fields beginning with red color must be completed. It is recommended that you use your email address and not the guest’s email address so that you will receive all of the travel communications.
- Review Fare Rules and Restrictions and select Reserve Flight and Continue.
- Select the car company and type of vehicle that your traveler wants to rent.
- Click Select.
- Enter the Guest Traveler Information and click Reserve Car and Continue.
- Locate the hotel you want to book and click choose room.
- Click the bullet to the left of the room type you want to reserve and click Select.
- Enter the Hotel Guest Information and enter the Method of Payment.
- Review and accept the rate rules, restrictions, and cancellation policy.
- Click Reserve Hotel and Continue.
- Review the Travel Details and select Next.
- Select I acknowledge under Verify that you are following University policy, as you are making a fiscal commitment.
- Select the Type of Travel.
- Select Next to complete the reservation.