Topics Map > Payables > PCard
UPAY - Create a DCM Delegation
Create a DCM Delegation
The Department Card Manager (DCM) can create a delegation. There are measures in the P-Card software that will not allow the creation of a delegation if it enables a Cardholder to reconcile or approve their own transactions.
- Login to the P-Card Software.
- Select Delegate from the File menu.
NOTE: In the Delegation Set Up screen, the name(s) of the established delegates are listed under Active Delegations.
- Enter only the person’s last name (case sensitive) in the Name (Last, First): field to find an employee.
- Click the Find button.
- Click the Load icon that corresponds with the employee’s name.
- Enter the start date in the Start Date: field for when the delegation will begin.
- Enter the end date in the End Date: field for when the delegation will end. If this field is left blank, the delegation will be ongoing.
- Click the Add Delegation button.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 to add more delegates.
- Select Log Off from the File menu.
Please contact UPAY Card Services if you have any questions.