Topics Map > Payables > Banner
UPAY - Viewing Check Activity Using FAICHKH
Viewing Check Activity Using FAICHKH
The Check Payment History page (FAICHKH) allows a search by check number. Best for resolving check problems, this page allows quick identification and review of all transactions paid on a single check or direct payment transaction.
The Invoice/Credit Memo Inquiry page(FAIINVE) can be accessed via the Related menu to get more information about the invoice, such as the remittance address and PO number.
- Type FAICHKH in the Search field and press ENTER.
- Type the check number in the Check Number field.
- Type the appropriate bank code in the Bank field.
NOTE: See the Check Number Validation Form (FTICHKS) to locate the bank code.
- Click the Go button to review the results.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.