Topics Map > Accounting > Equipment Management
UAFR - Searching for Parent/Child Items
Searching for Parent/Child Items
- Log in to Biennial Inventory.
- Move your mouse over the Physical Verification tab and select Manage Inventory.
- Select the appropriate cycle in the Manage Inventory field.
- Click the Update Org List button.
- Select the appropriate Chart and Org code(s) under Show items for.
- Click the View Items button.
- Click the down arrow next to the Primary PTag heading to filter for all family items.
- Scroll down if needed to find the appropriate Primary PTag number.
- Copy the Primary PTag number.
- Scroll back up to the Search field and paste the Primary PTag number in the field.
- Click the View Details button to open the Inventory Detail window for that parent or child item.
- Click + More Info to see the Family Indicator field.
- Review the Family Indicator field to see if the item is a parent or child. If the item is a child record, the Primary PTag field shows the parent record’s PTag number.
- Click the Close link to close the Inventory Detail window.
- Repeat steps 11-14 to review more family items as needed.
- Click the Logout link in the top right corner when you’re done.