Topics Map > Payroll > Payroll Adjustments
UPB - Reviewing/Approving a Prior Underpayment Adjustment (PUA)
Reviewing/Approving a Prior Underpayment Adjustment (PUA)
The Department Reviewer reviews and approves PARIS PUA transactions by routing them to the Campus Apply stop.
NOTE: PARIS PUA transactions routed to the Campus Apply stop by 5:00 p.m. Friday will pay the following Friday. Schedule changes around holidays will be communicated.
- Log in to PARIS.
- Access PARIS at: https://hr.apps.uillinois.edu/hrFrontEnd/ana/.
- Log in.
- Select the transaction to review.
- Click the IN/OUTBOXES menu.
- Click the GROUP INBOXES selection.
- Select the checkbox next to the transaction to review.
- Click the Select button.
- Review the adjustment.
- Click the Take Ownership button.
- Select the Pay Event Year of the adjustment.
- Click the red Pay Event accordion to review the adjustment.
- Click the red EVENT DETAILS accordion to review summary payroll info.
- Review the Adjustment Reason.
- Click the red JOBS accordion to view all active jobs for the pay period.
- Click the red job bars for the job(s) being adjusted.
- Review the Earnings Detail.
NOTE: Fields with proposed changes are highlighted in red. System updated fields are highlighted in green.
- If transaction is not correct, take one of the following actions: Edit the adjustment earnings, then click the Save button.
Return the transaction.
- Enter a comment explaining why the transaction is being returned in the Memo box. See Step 5.
- Click the Return button.
NOTE: A returned transaction is routed to the Group Inbox and generates an email notification to the Department Initiator.
- Enter a comment in the MEMOS section.
- Click the green MEMOS tab.
- Enter a comment approving the transaction in the Memo box. Detail any corrections made to the transaction.
Enter a comment explaining why the transaction is being returned.
Click the ADD button.
- Click the Route button to approve all changes.