Topics Map > Accounting > Financial Reporting
UAFR - Running the Asset/Liability Statement
Running the Asset/Liability Statement
- Access EDDIE at: https://eddie.ds.uillinois.edu/.
- Click Log In to EDDIE.
- Type your NetID and Password.
- Click the LOG IN button.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Click the Categories section on the left side.
- Click the plus sign next to Corporate Categories to expand it.
- Click the plus sign next to Finance to expand it.
- Click General Ledger.
- Double-click FIGL_Asset_Liability_Statement.
- Click the Refresh button at the top to select or enter report parameters.
- NOTE: It may take a few minutes for the parameter box to appear. Select or enter ALL parameters before executing query. Certain parameters, as indicated below, must be selected from the list of values.
- The first prompt is already selected. Select the appropriate Fiscal Year from the list of values and click the Add (right arrow) button.
- Click Chart of Account. Select the appropriate Chart of Account from the list of values and click the Add button.
- Click Fiscal Period. Select the appropriate Fiscal Period from the list of values (01= July, 02 = August, and so on) and click the Add button.
- Click Fund Code. Type the appropriate value and click the Add button or select a six-digit code from the list of values. Click the Refresh Values button to see the content of the list.
- NOTE: This is an optional field. It is not required to run the report, but suggested.
- Click FUND GL report contact. If querying by FUND GL report contact, select a name from the list of values and click the Add button; otherwise, leave blank. Click the Refresh Values button to see the content of the list.
- NOTE: This is an optional field. It is not required to run the report.
- Click the OK button.
- NOTE: It may take several minutes to run the report.
- To print the report, follow these steps.
- Click the Print button on the toolbar (not the browser’s Print button).
- Select the Open option on the pop-up window. This opens the report as a PDF.
- Print the PDF by selecting Print from the File menu.
- To print only the Summary or Detail Asset/Liability statements, type the appropriate page range in the Pages field.
- Click the Print button.