Topics Map > Accounting > Journal Vouchers
UAFR - Where is my Journal Voucher or JV Feeder?
Where is my Journal Voucher or JV Feeder?
We often get questions from users that have completed some type of Journal Voucher (JV) entry and once they have the document number, they cannot find the transaction on their CFOAP or in Banner.
To begin let’s assume you have either “Completed” a JV in Banner or that if you are uploading a JV Feeder file with the Feeder Front End application that the transaction has a “file processing is complete” status with the document number available. If you have a transaction that stays at a different status in Feeder Front End application for more than a day you may submit a ticket to AITS ADSD ESC Finance <firstname.lastname@example.org> to investigate. The below is for finding transactions once they have made it to the Banner system.
- Banner form FGAJVCD – Incomplete (I) status. The JV has not been completed yet or has rolled back to incomplete status after an error or denial from approval queue.
- Approval Queue – Banner form FOIAPHT – This form shows approval history and if denied will show user who denied the transaction. Denier should reach out with explanation by email if reason not included in document FOATEXT.
- XFOAPAL – If document fails xfoapal checks, UAFR will email user about entry rolling back to incomplete status and what caused the document to fail.
- Banner Errors – if documents contain Banner system error such as invalid CFOP segment codes, invalid Rule code, invalid Bank code, zero dollar sequences, Total Debits do not equal to Total Credits, the document will roll back to incomplete status.
- Banner form FGAJVCD – Complete (C) status. The JV is currently processing or is currently in an approval queue. If static for more than a few minutes check next form.
- Banner form FOAAINP – If transaction shows up on this form it is an approval queue. Top of form shows what approval queue and bottom of form shows all users with access to the queue. Not all users listed may be able to approve your transaction.
- Banner form FGIDOCR – Documents available here have entirely posted to Banner and cannot be removed or edited. Transactions done in error must be reversed with a new JV. It is the responsibility of each submitter to make sure that all their entered transactions were processed successfully and show up in this form.
Also see Journal Voucher (JV) FAQs on UAFR website for further references.