Topics Map > Purchasing > iBuy
iBuy - Using Copy to New Cart
Using Copy to New Cart
Effective August 2022, orders copied prior to this date may encounter an error on the requisition. The error will be “Required: Banner User Id.” See below on how to resolve this error.
Steps to Copy to New Cart
- Select a requisition that you would like to replicate.
NOTE: If the vendor or line items do not match your needs, do not copy the requisition. Instead, create a new order.
- Select Copy to New Cart from Available Actions/Options dropdown.
- Click Go.
- Click Proceed to Checkout once your draft cart is completed.
- Review the details of the new requisition including Ship To.
- If you are a Requestor, enter the C-FOAPAL and submit the requisition. If you have a Code Favorite set as a default, it will populate into the requisition. See the Code Favorites job aid to assist with C-FOAPAL entry. OR If you are a Shopper, submit the requisition into workflow for the Department Account Coder to enter the C-FOAPAL.
How to Resolve Required: Banner User Id Error
When Banner User Id is required, your requisitions will display a “Required: Banner User Id” in the top right corner of your order under Correct these issues. To resolve the issue, please follow these steps:
- Click the hyperlink “Required: Banner User Id.”
- Click the down arrow next to the field.
- Select the value which is your UIN.
- Click Save.
IMPORTANT: Punchout Catalog orders cannot be copied to a new cart. A new order must be created each time.