Topics Map > Purchasing > Receiving
Purchasing - Deleting an Incomplete Receiving Document
Deleting an Incomplete Receiving Document
A receiving document with “incomplete” status can be deleted or removed through the FPARCVD page.
Type FPARCVD in the Search field and press ENTER to open Receiving Goods.
- Type the receiving document number into the Receiver Document Code field.
Click the Search button and select the appropriate document from the list of Receiving/Packing Slips.
- Click the Go button. All of the header information will be displayed.
- Select Delete from the menu bar. A message displays in the upper left corner line to ask for confirmation of this action.
- Select Delete again to confirm the removal. A message displays to confirm that the receiving document has been deleted.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.