Topics Map > Purchasing > Requisitions
Purchasing - Finding the Assigned Buyer for a Requisition in Banner
Finding the Assigned Buyer for a Requisition in Banner
- Type FPIREQN in the Search field and press ENTER to open Requisition Query.
- Type the requisition number in the Requisition field.
- Click the Go button.
- Review the Complete and Approved check boxes. If both are checked, the requisition has been routed to the Purchasing Division. Continue to step 5.
NOTE: If only the Complete check box is checked, the requisition has not been routed to the Purchasing Division. Stop and use the Document Approval Form job aid to determine who needs to approve the requisition. If both the Complete and the Approved check boxes are not checked, the requisition has not been completed or routed to the Purchasing Division. Stop and use the Creating a Requisition job aid to complete the requisition.
- Click the Next Section button three times to open the Requisition Inquiry: Commodity/Accounting tab.
- Select Commodity Supplemental Information from the Tools menu.
- The assigned buyer’s name is in the Assigned Buyer field. Use the OBFS Purchases Who To Ask page to find the buyer’s contact information.
NOTE: If the Assigned Buyer field is blank, the requisition has not been assigned. Contact your Purchasing Division with any questions: