Topics Map > Payroll > Labor Redistributions
UPB - Performing Labor Redistributions
Performing Labor Redistributions
NOTE: The individual performing the redistribution must have security access defined for the job’s timesheet organization.
- Type PZAREDS in the Search field and press ENTER to open Labor Redistribution.
- Type the employee's ID number in the ID field.
- Type the payroll ID, or click the Search button next to the Payroll ID field.
NOTE: If the Payroll ID was typed, the cursor moves to the Begin Year field. If a search was executed and a pay event was chosen from the Pay Event List Form (PZILIST), skip to step 6 Selecting the pay event from the list populates the Begin Year and End Year fields.
- Type the year in the Begin Year field.
- Type the pay period number in the Payroll Number field.
- Press the TAB key to complete the remaining Section fields.
- In the Selection Criteria section, confirm that the Both button is selected and click the OK button.
- Confirm that the value in the Disposition field is the appropriate value.
- Click the Edit Labor Distribution tab.
- Press the TAB key to move to the desired field(s) where changes are to be made in the New Labor Distributions block including COA information.
- Type the desired changes.
- Click the Save button. The Status field changes.
NOTE: If redistributing multiple line items, from the Related menu select Next Set of Labor Redistributions, and repeat steps 11 and 12.
- Click the Next Section button to return to the Earnings History and Labor Distribution tab.
- Click the Save button. The St field (Status) will change from X ( Change in Progress) to P (Pending).
- From the Tools menu, select Submit Redistribution. The St field (Status) will change from P ( Pending) to S (Submitted for Approval).
- Click the Next Section button until the Comments tab is activated.
- Click the Comments tab to add a comment.
NOTE: Any new comments should be inserted into a blank Comments box. If a blank box is not available, insert one using Insert from the menu. If you type over existing comments, they will not be saved.
- Click the Save button to confirm the changes.
- Click the Close button.