Topics Map > Payables > Invoices
UPAY - Identifying Invoices Awaiting Receiving Using FPIIREC
Identifying Invoices Awaiting Receiving Using FPIIREC
The Receiving/Matching Detail Query (FPIIREC) page is used to identify invoice transactions awaiting receiving documents. It is based on Banner invoice document number or purchase order number.
Search Criteria Available:
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Item
- Commodity Description
- Purchase Order number
- Purchase Order Item
- Approved Quantity
- Approved Unit Price
- Purchase Order Quantity
- Purchase Order Unit Price
- Quantity Accepted
- Previously Invoiced
- Double-clicking the invoice number links to the Invoice/Credit Memo List (FAIINVL).
- Double-clicking the purchase order number links to Purchase Order Validation (FPIPOHD).
- Type FPIIREC in the Search field and press ENTER.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click the Go button.
- Use scroll bar to review each invoice and commodity item listed.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.