Topics Map > Payables > Banner
UPAY - Viewing Encumbrance Detail Using FGIENCD
Viewing Encumbrance Detail Using FGIENCD
The Detail Encumbrance Activity page (FGIENCD) allows you to view the information on a particular encumbrance. FGIENCD may also be accessed through the Invoice/Credit Memo List page (FAIINVL) when an encumbrance number is highlighted.
- Type FGIENCD in the Search field and press ENTER.
- Click the Search button by the Encumbrance field to open the Encumbrance List page (FGIENCB). This provides a list of encumbrance numbers, along with their descriptions, balances, and date information.
- Click the Filter button.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click the Go button to display the results.
- Double-click the appropriate encumbrance to select it and return to FGIENCD. The document number displays in the Encumbrance field.
- Click the Go button. Encumbrance information and activity displays.
- Review the results.
NOTE: For documents with multiple sequences, be sure to scroll to see the information for each sequence. Look for the Status field showing a C (Closed) or O (Open) status.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.