Topics Map > Purchasing > iBuy
iBuy - Using Copy to New Cart
iBuy: Using Copy to New Cart
Effective August 2022, orders copied prior to this date may encounter an error message which reads “Required: Banner User Id” on the requisition. This job aid outlines the steps to copy a requisition to a new cart as well as how to resolve this error message.
IMPORTANT: Punchout Catalog orders cannot be copied to a new cart; instead, a new order must be created each time.
Steps to Copy to New Cart
- Select a requisition that you would like to replicate.
NOTE: If the vendor or line items do not match your needs, do not copy the requisition. Instead, create a new order.
- Select Copy to New Cart from the Available Actions/Options drop-down menu which can be found by selecting the ellipsis icon (i.e., “…”) in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Proceed to Checkout once your draft cart is completed.
- Review the details of the new requisition before submitting.
NOTE: Review Ship To details and update as necessary.
NOTE: If you are a Requestor, enter the C-FOAPAL and submit the requisition. If you have a Code Favorite set as a default, it will populate into the requisition. See the Code Favorites job aid to assist with C-FOAPAL entry.
NOTE: If you are a Shopper, submit the requisition into workflow for the Department Account Coder to enter the C-FOAPAL.
How to Resolve the Required: Banner User ID Error
When Banner User Id is required, your requisitions will display a “Required: Banner User Id” error message in the upper right corner under Correct these issues. You can resolve this error by following these steps:
- Select the Required: Banner User Id link.
- Select the down arrow next to the field.
- Select the value equal to your UIN.
- Select Save.