Topics Map > Payables > Chrome River
Chrome River – Tracking a Submitted Expense Report
The tracking feature in Chrome River allows users to see where their expense report is in the approval process and who has been assigned as the reviewer in each step of the process.
NOTE: Payables reviews Expense Reports by Submit Date. Please see the Payables Processing Status webpage for the current status. There is also a link on the Chrome River dashboard: Payables Processing Status.
- From the Chrome River Home screen, click on the Submitted Last 90 Days queue in the Expenses ribbon.
- Click once on the expense report that you would like to review.
NOTE: If there is a green Exported indicator, the report has been approved by Payables and exported to Banner.
NOTE: If there is a gray Pending indicator, the report is in the review process.
- Click on the Tracking button.
- The Currently Assigned column will display the current location of the expense report.
NOTE: If the expense line is Hotel, click arrow next to the Hotel expense. The itemization will show the location of the report.
- Click on one of the line items to see the Routing Steps.
NOTE: If the step has been completed, a green check mark will appear.
- Click on any of the steps to show the details of the approval.
NOTE: If an approval delegate has been established, it will be listed under that step.