Internal Controls - Search Access by Employee
The reports provide user information for the Account Owner and detail the names of the profiles associated with the Account Owner. Additionally, these reports provide valuable context by specifying the module and increment in which each profile is housed within the Sec App. This level of detail aids in precisely identifying and understanding the profiles' functions and access privileges.
- Log in to https://secapp.apps.uillinois.edu .
- On the Sec App home screen, select the Search Account Owner(s) Access link.
- Enter the UIN of the employee for whom you need to view a list of system profiles.
- Select the Add UIN button.
- From the Search Access dropdown, select Profiles.
- Select the Search button.
- To export this list of profiles, click the Excel or CSV buttons at the top left of the list of profiles.