Topics Map > Payroll > Time Reporting
Web Time Entry 9x - Entering Your Time For Employees in Hourly Non-Status Appointments (Student, Extra Help, Graduate Hourly, Academic Hourly)
Hourly employees in non-status appointments do not have a set work schedule associated with their job record since they may be scheduled to work on an as-needed basis. Employee classifications that fall into this category are extra help, student, graduate hourly, and academic hourly. If their work hours are not entered in a timesheet and submitted for review and approval, the employee will not be paid on pay day.
Start your timesheet.
- Log in to the Employee Dashboard.
- Select the Enter Time button.
NOTE: The timesheet will default to the current pay period.
- Select the Start Timesheet. An empty work schedule displays.
- Select a day to enter time.
- Input the number of hours worked in the Hours field for the defaulted Regular Pay earn code.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each day worked.
NOTE: Select the right carousel arrow in the schedule to advance to the next week.
Add any overtime worked.
- Select the day of the pay period to record overtime.
- Select Add Earn Code (in the middle of the screen below the work schedule).
- Choose the Time & Half Overtime earn code from the list in the Earn Code field.
- Enter the number of overtime hours in the Hours field.
- Select the Save button.
Submit the timesheet.
- Select the Preview button (lower right). Review the rows in the Time Entry Detail and Summary sections to verify correct entry.
- Select the Submit button.