Topics Map > Accounting > Service Activities
System Government Costing - Salaries and Wages: Running the Webi Report
Guide to running the Webi report for salaries and wages.
To complete the Salaries and Wages and Salary and Wages Detail tab in the Service Activity Rate Calculation Template, you need to run the Salaries and Wages Webi Report first.
- Go to the Service Activities Resource Page.
- Click Salaries and Wages under the Job Aids and Training Materials section to expand the drop-down menu.
- Click Salaries and Wages Report Template (Webi).
- Select the Open option in the dialog box.
- Once the report opens, click the small X at the right corner to close the report (leave Webi open, do not click on the large X in the red box at the very top).
- Click the Web Intelligence menu on the top left.
- Select Login As.
- Log in with your ID and password.
- Click the Login button.
- Click Salaries and Wages report.
- Click Design button at the top right (not the drop-down arrow). This adds tabs at the top of the screen and will allow for filtering in future steps, but the overall look of your screen will not change.
- Click the Refresh button at the top.
- Click on the Enter Acctg Detl State Fiscal Year under Prompts Summary.
- Type in the four-digit fiscal year in Selected Value(s) field (ex: 2015).
- Click on the Enter Acctg Detl CoA Code under Prompts Summary.
- Type the one-digit chart of account code in the Selected Value(s) field.
- Click on the Enter Acctg Detl Financial Fund Cd: under Prompts Summary.
- Type the fund number in the Selected Value(s) field.
- Click the OK button.
NOTE: The report may not refresh immediately based on the amount of information and server connections.
- To export the data to Excel, click the down arrow next to the Save button.
- Click the Save As button.
- Locate a place to save on your computer.
- Name your report in the File Name field. For example, you can add the fund number to the file name.
- Select Excel for Files of Type.
- On the right side of the Save As window, you will see a window to Select Reports. Here you can select the tabs that you want to be in your saved Excel file. For this file, you will “Select All.”
- Click the Save button.
- Click the small X at the top right corner to close the report. You can click No in the dialog box that pops up asking to save changes to the Webi report.
- Refer to the Salaries and Wages Populating the Service Activity Rate Template job aid to populate the template with the salary and wage information.