Topics Map > Accounting > Equipment Management
UAFR - Processing Pending/Unfound Items
Processing Pending/Unfound Items
Use these steps to mark an item with Pending/Unfound status. Remember, you must follow up and resolve any items with Pending/Unfound status.
- Log in to Biennial Inventory.
- Move your mouse over the Physical Verification tab and select Manage Inventory.
- Select the appropriate cycle in the Manage Inventory field.
- Click the Update Org List button.
- Select the appropriate Chart and Org code(s).
- Select the appropriate status or statuses under Show Items for to open the inventory list.
- Click the View Items button.
- Look for an item in its listed location.
- Click the View/Edit Details button for the item.
NOTE: This opens a new window. You may need to turn off pop-up blockers in your browser to see this window.
- Click the Pending/Unfound button if you cannot find the item.
NOTE: Only click the Pending/Unfound button if the item has been searched for, but not found.
- Click the Add Comment button to add a comment (for example, about where you looked).
- Type your comment in the text field.
- Click the Save icon to save your comment.
- Click the Close link to close the Inventory Detail window.
- Click the Logout link in the top right corner when you’re done.