How to Request Access to Enterprise Applications

University enterprise applications are administrative systems in areas of Finance, HR, and Student administration. Examples include Banner Administrative Forms, HR Front End, EDDIE, Travel Expense Management, Darwin, and many more which are listed at

Requests for access to enterprise applications must be submitted through your department's Unit Security Contact (USC). USCs coordinate with AITS and other relevant application owners and are responsible for authorizing, requesting, and maintaining access for individuals in their departments.

Visit Get Access to Enterprise Applications for more information on how to request access from your Unit Security Contact (USC).  Click here to find out who is your USC.

For EDDIE, Business Objects, and Data Warehouse (EDW) access

USCs should refer to this site and the Decision Support USC Tool to submit access requests for EDDIE and Business Objects reports.  

To log into any of our Enterprise applications, see:  University of Illinois Enterprise Applications -

Keywords:AITS,enterprise applications, USC, Unit Security Contact, access, request access, EDDIE, Business Objects, EDW   Doc ID:69591
Owner:JC S.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2016-12-19 18:42 CDTUpdated:2017-12-01 08:13 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0