Topics Map > Computing Services > Printing > U-Print

How do I send documents to U-Print from a personal computer?

Students can utilize the Pharos Popup Client to send print jobs from their personal computer.

Most U-Print locations no longer offer printing from personal computers - instead, use the new Wepa printing solution!

Where can I print using Wepa?

College of Dentistry and College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts both will be maintaining U-Print at this time. Each college will be providing their respective students with the Pharos Popup Client that will work for their locations.

Note: The remaining U-Print locations will only allow printing from the computers located in the same location as the respective printer.

Keywords:CADA, Dentistry, pharos, pop   Doc ID:75021
Owner:Frank F.Group:University of Illinois Chicago Technology Solutions
Created:2017-08-01 15:09 CSTUpdated:2020-07-14 14:58 CST
Sites:University of Illinois Chicago Technology Solutions
Feedback:  1   4