Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System
Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Conferencing > Webex Meetings
How do I schedule and start Webex meetings on behalf of someone else?
This article details how to grant permission to other users to schedule and start Webex meetings on your behalf.
1) Login to Webex at http://uichicago.webex.com
2) Click on My Webex. (a)
3) Click on Preferences in left Navigation panel. (b)
4) Select Scheduling Option.s (c)
5) Type the email address of the host that can schedule meetings on your behalf. (d)
6) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Note: Your alternative host must also have a host Webex account.