Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System > Blackboard Learn
How do I make my course site available?
A course site in Blackboard is unavailable to students by default. There are two ways to make your course site available to students.
Original Course View:
The first way is:
- Go to the home page of Blackboard by login in to uic.blackboard.com
- In the 'My Courses Plus' module, click on the the Tools icon next to the name of the course site
- Then click on the Make Course Available/Unavailable icon
The second way is:
- Go to uic.blackboard.com
- Click on the name of the Blackboard course site that you want to make available
- On the left, under 'Course Management' > 'Control Panel' > 'Customization' > 'Properties'
- Then scroll down to the 'Availability' section and select Yes.
- Then press Submit.
For "Ultra Course View" see ULTRA: Set Course Availability.