Topics Map > Computing Services > Endpoint Management > SCCM
Are there Windows applications for SCCM?
Below is a list of SCCM applications for Windows.
- Available upon request.
- X64 with drivers
- X86 (drivers upon request)
- Windows 10 64-bit, with monthly updates added
- Windows 10 LTSC, with monthly updates added
- New operating systems added as released (Every 6 month approx.). To request that a new OS be added, email firstname.lastname@example.org. (NOTE: Be sure to replace the old OS in your task sequences)
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Reader
- Box Drive
- Box Sync
- Cisco WebEx Meetings
- Cisco WebEx Teams
- Citrix Workspace App
- Google Chrome for Business
- Java RE/DK 8
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 and newer
- Microsoft Office 2016/O365
- Microsoft VC++ 2008 and newer
- Mozilla Firefox ESR
- Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint
- Pharos Clients
- VLC Media Player
Application list is governed by ACCC and UIC EPM Team.
NOTE: New applications can be requested through the Endpoint Management support form and will be evaluated based on need.