Topics Map > Infrastructure > Network > Wireless Network
How do I connect to UIC-WiFi using Mac OS X?
Connecting to UIC-WiFi using a Mac OS X device is simple!
Watch a video on how to connect to UIC-WiFi with a Mac OS X:
1. Open the Settings app on your device, and select Wi-Fi.
2. You will see a list of nearby wireless networks - choose UIC-WiFi from the list of options.
3. When prompted, enter your UIC NetID in the Username field, and your UIC Password in the Password field, then click OK.
4. If you are prompted to do so, Trust the security certificate.
5. Your device will now finish connecting to the network.
For more information on different connections choose the device you are trying to connect with and click below.