Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > eLearning Authoring > VoiceThread
Where can I find resources for VoiceThread?
This article gives brief explanation and extra information concerning VoiceThread.
What is VoiceThread anyway?You can access VoiceThread through any content area in Blackboard. Use this tool to add content that your students can engage with or to request students to create presentations that other students can asynchronously comment either by text, voice, or video. The presentation can include any form of digital media, including images, audio, video, and text.
Resources for Instructors
UIC Specific Resources
- Accessibility features: On Screen Reader version, VPAT and Automated Captioning on Comments
- Video on how the VoiceThread Automated Captioning
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) upcoming and recorded workshops
- VoiceThread Digital Library - Database of articles about successful VoiceThread projects that offers guidance and inspiration for people undertaking new projects.
- VoiceThread Mobile App video (2 min)
- VoiceThread YouTube channel - If you subscribe to their channel, you will receive their latest tutorials as soon as they post them
- VoiceThread Blog - You will find a number of guest posts from educators who use VoiceThread with their classes
- General Voice Thread workshops - Register for upcoming sessions or view the archives on the right side of the page
Resources for Students
Research on the efficacy of VoiceThread in Teaching and Learning
- Use of VoiceThread in Online Business Courses