2. To share from a built-in second camera, click the Advanced tab, then click on Content from 2nd Camera, and click Share.
For Blackboard Collaborate
1. Enter a Collaborate session and open the Collaborate Panel.
2. Go to Share Content
3. Click on Share Camera
4. Verify that you are sharing the intended camera, then click the button for Share Camera.
5. Your camera feed will now appear in area for sharing content and will be available to participants.
To use your smartphone as a camera feed with Zoom
1. On an iOS or Android device, join a Zoom meeting using the Zoom app. Choose the 'join without video' option when joining from the device - you will turn on the video when you are ready to begin presenting. Do not join audio from the device.
2. When you are ready to begin presenting, click Start Video on the device. The view from the camera on the device will be displayed in the Zoom meeting. You may also, as the host, click Ask to Start Video on the participant in the participant's list in the main Zoom window.
3. When you are finished sharing from the device, click Stop Video on the device. You may also, as the host, click Stop Video on the participant in the participant's list in the main Zoom window.
Note: If you are connected to the meeting with a device which has a rear-facing camera that camera will activate and share to the meeting. You can also switch between the front and back cameras by clicking 'Switch Camera' at the top left.
It is suggested that you Spotlight the video being shown on your device so participants see it in the area for sharing content.