Topics Map > Computing Services > Printing > Wepa
How do I print with Wepa?
Wepa offers multiple options for printing:
- At a print station: Use a USB flash drive, connect to Blackboard, or connect your Cloud Storage services like Google Drive or Box to print directly at a station!
- From lab computers: Installed computers have Wepa printers added to them so you can File -> Print from them as you have in the past with the U-Print system.
- From the web: Use the web portal to submit jobs, view your transaction history, and more! https://wepanow.com/login/uic
- From your laptop: Visit https://www.wepanow.com/software to download the Wepa print software to your Windows or Mac laptop
- From your phone: Download the Wepa print app for iPhone or Android from the respective app store
- From any device: Attach a document in an email from your UIC email address to email@example.com
When first using a Wepa print station, you will be prompted to swipe your iCard and then create a 6-digit PIN. After this, you will be able to log in to the Wepa print stations by just swiping your iCard and entering your PIN.
In order to utilize Wepa with the ACCC quota and UIC Dragon Dollar$, you must have been issued a physical UIC i-card. The Dragon Dollar$ account is created when the i-card is issued and is checked each time a user logs into a Wepa station. The login attempt will fail if the Dragon Dollar$ account doesn't exist. Be sure to visit the UIC ID Center to obtain the i-card. (ID cards from UIUC and UIS will not suffice; a UIC i-card must be issued.)
If you are a guest, simply create a new Wepa account at a print station.