How do you deploy a test?
Tests can be deployed by going into the content area, clicking Assessments, selecting Tests, and then choosing which test to deploy.
Original Course View:
After you create a test or survey, the next step is to deploy it. First, you add the test or survey to a content area, folder, learning module, or lesson plan. Then, you make the test or survey available to students.
- Navigate to where you want to add a test or survey.
- Making sure Edit Mode is ON, click on the Content Area in the left hand course menu where you want to deploy the test.
- Select Assessments to access the menu and select Test or Survey.
- Select a test or survey from the list.
- Select Submit. The Test or Survey Optionspage appears.
- Make the test or survey available to students.
- Optionally, select the options for feedback and display, and set the due date and display dates.
- Select Submit.
For more help:
Ultra Course View:
In Ultra, after creating the test page, there is an option to change visibility.