Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System > Blackboard Learn
How can I clear a student attempt in Grade center ?
Attempts can be cleared by going into View Grade Details for the cell containing the student's grade.
Follow the steps below:
- Go into your course
- On the left pane, Under "Control Panel" go to "Grade Center"
- Click on "Full Grade Center"
- Hover your mouse over a particular cell in the required "Column" for a particular student. A chevron should appear.
- Click on the Chevron and then click "View Grade Details"
- You will be taken to a different page. Under "Attempts" tab, you will see the option of "Clear Attempt" under actions
For more help: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Grade/Grading_Tasks/View_Grade_Details#grade-details-tabs_OTP-2