Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System > Blackboard Learn
How do I copy a test from one course site to another?
Original Course View:
To export a test:
- Go to the Control Panel -> Course Tools -> Tests, Surveys, and Pools -> Tests.
- Click the action link (the double down arrow) next to the test you created.
- From the menu, select Export to Local Computer.
- Save the exported file to your computer. It will be a .zip file. Do not make any changes to the zip file.
- In the second course, follow the same path to navigate to the Test manager.
- Click the Import Test button and find the file on your computer.
- Once the test has been Imported, you can deploy the test and and set the options.
Ultra Course View:
Ultra courses allow test questions to be imported. Visit Blackboard Help - Original : Reuse Questions for more information on importing test questions.