Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System > Blackboard Learn
How can I edit my Blackboard notification options?
Blackboard notifications can be set in the Dashboard.
Please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log into your account at uic.blackboard.com
- Go to Course Notifications in upper left, next to Dashboard
- Edit Notification Settings
- Bulk Edit Notifications Settings
- Courses I am taking in
- Select the a particular course and if you want to receive email notifications for all the courses choose "All"
- Scroll down and you will see three options
- Click on Email. Customize according to your requirements and you should start receiving the email notifications.