How can I publish a SoftChalk lesson?
A SoftChalk create lesson can no longer be published to Blackboard using the Score Center. It must be published from SoftChalk as a SCORM package.
Here are the steps to publish to SCORM in Blackboard
Original Course View
- Click the "Build Content" button
- Click "Content Package(SCORM)" link
- Click the "Browse My Computer" button Browse to locate the SCORM package file (.zip) and click the "Submit" button
- Give the Content Item a name and optionally set a description
- Set the Make SCORM Available Option to yes
- Set Number of Attempts
- Set the Grading SCORM to SCORM Completion
- Click the "Submit" button
- The SoftChalk lesson will appear in Blackboard as a link that will open in a window.
Ultra Course View