How can an Instructor view the SafeAssign percentage and report for each student submission?
To view SafeAssign reports for individual students:
- Under your Control Panel, select Grade Center and then select Full Grade Center. If an assignment needs to be graded, a golden circle will appear next to it.
- Move your mouse over the golden circle, or the already graded assignment you would like to view, and a grey chevron will appear.
- Click on the chevron and click "View Attempts"
- It will take you to the page where you can view the student's submission and grade them using box on the right.
- In the same page (under the grade box), click on the small arrow near "SafeAssign" to view SafeAssign report and % of match
- It will expand now to show you the percentage of match and a link to view the entire report. 100% match means everything was copied from some other source.
Ultra Course View: