Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Email & Calendaring > Listserv
How do I add a co-manager to a listserv?
This article details how a manager of a listserv could add another person as a co-manager to their department listserv.
1. Log into listserv.uic.edu Note: use your email address and password used in initial set up, not your university NetID.
2. In the header bar, click List Management.
3. In the List Management Dashboard, locate the listserv you'd like to edit.
4. Under the title of the listserv (column: List Name), click Configure.
5. Click List Maintenance.
6. Enter your colleague's email address under the "Editor" and "Owner" fields.
7. Click Save.