Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Email & Calendaring > Listserv
How do I create a Listserv?
Explains how to create a listserv.
- Go to the listserv creation form at www.uic.edu/apps/mailing-list/listserv.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Choose a unique name for the list.
Note: The list will be created immediately; its email address will be email@example.com, where listname is the name you selected for the list. The additional email alias firstname.lastname@example.org will be created instantly as well, although this is only an alias that routes e-mail to email@example.com.
- Fill in any owners or editors email addresses on the form.
- Choose the appropriate options for items 10 to 13 on the form.
- Click Submit Request.
You can also consult the List Owners Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/listowners_intro.pdf