How do I connect to UIC-WiFi using iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?
Connecting to UIC-WiFi using an Apple device is simple!
Watch a video on how to connect to UIC-WiFi with iPhone, iPod touch or iPad:
- Open the Settings app on your device, and select Wi-Fi.
- You will see a list of nearby wireless networks - choose UIC-WiFi.
3. When prompted, enter your UIC NetID in the Username
field, and your UIC Password in the Password
4. If you are prompted to do so, Trust
the security certificate.
5. Your device will now finish connecting to the network.
For more information on different connections choose the device you are trying to connect with and click below.
The C-Stop will ask you what your MAC address is if you go to them because you're having trouble connecting your device to the UIC-WiFi. You can find your MAC address in Settings > General > About. And in About, it is listed as your Wi-Fi address. It will look something like this: 00:1C:B3:09:85:15.