Topics Map > Infrastructure > Network > Wireless Network
How do I connect to UIC-WiFi with a Kindle Fire?
Watch a video on how to connect to UIC-WiFi with Kindle:
Use the following steps to connect to UIC-WiFi with a Kindle Fire:
- Press the Gear icon in the top right corner (settings button).
- Select Wi-Fi from the drop down menu.
- Turn ON Wireless Networking.
- For Connect to a network, select: UIC-WiFi
- For EAP method, select: TTLS
- For Phase 2 authentication, select: PAP
- For CA certificate and User certificate, keep the default: (unspecified)
- For Identity, enter your UIC NetID.
- For Anonymous Identity, enter: Anonymous Identity
- The Password is your UIC common password.
- Select: Connect
- Your Kindle should display: Attempting to connect.
- Kindle should now be connected to UIC-WiFi.
For more information on different connections choose the device you are trying to connect with and click below.